Narnia is a pretty magical place. There are all sorts of mythical creatures, epic battles to be fought, and new lands to be discovered. So pack your bags! Here are eight reasons to take a trip to the wardrobe, plus, just to keep it realistic, three reasons why you might want to stay home and read.
8 Great Things About Narnia
1. There are lots of talking animals.
Some of them even have pretend glasses and mustachios.
2. If you get lost, the trees will lead you to where you want to go.
Narnia trees are the best trees.
3. The natural scenery is absolutely gorgeous.
Life really is a bed of roses…or a sea of lilies anyway.
4. If you’re lucky, you might get to be a dragon for a day.
…And hang out with your BFF Reepicheep.
5. Camping is always done in luxury and style.
…Though you might want to forego the formal wear.
6. The snacks are excellent.
The company we can learn to live with.
[bctt tweet=”8 Great Things About #Narnia…and 3 Not-So-Great Things | @parchmentgirl37″ via=”no”]
7. Bird watching it a lot more exciting in Narnia than on earth.
Just be careful not to get burned.
8. The local men look like Dorian Gray, but have great personalities.
They also have the whole “how to charm a girl with cute animals” thing down.
3 Not-So-Great Things About Narnia
1. Your newfound animal friends might be turned into stone if they’re not careful.
But don’t worry. Aslan will eventually turn them right again.
2. There are vaguely pedophilic fawns lurking in the woods.
Anyone else getting a creeper vibe off of this guy?
3. There are sea monsters. And they are big and toothy and really, really mean.
I mean, that’s just gross.